We pride ourselves on our quick despatch and delivery times. All orders are processed as quickly as possible to ensure you are getting the best service we can provide.
Delivery times vary depending on country. Please contact your sales agent for timeframes relevant to you.
Stateside Skates Returns Policy
FOR NON SLAMM PRODUCTS – We will not deal directly with the end consumer for repairs/returns. All contact will need to come through the retail shop to Stateside via email. This is due to the end consumer’s contract of purchase being with the retail shop and not Stateside directly.
FOR SLAMM PRODUCTS ONLY– We are happy to help directly with end consumers where needed. You, the retailer must try and resolve minor issues and queries yourselves and only contact us for help if the issue cannot be dealt with.
We have a dedicated Slamm Support line in place for end users to contact us directly via our website. Please visit www.slammscooters.com for more information.
- At Stateside Skates we offer up to 90 days Limited Warranty on all our products, which will cover against manufacturing defects and genuine faults. Please refer to our Stateside Warranty Documents for details.
- We do not cover wear and tear, misuse, modifications or change of mind.
- Our primary resolution will be to repair or send out replacement parts. A full replacement item or credit refund will only be issued at the discretion of Stateside Skates.
- We do not issue any monetary refunds to end consumers.
- Any discounts/credits will be taken from the trade cost of the item and issued to the retailer only.
- We do not cover items used for hire and rental purposes and/or promotional events.
- Our agents will no longer take return items away with them on visits. All returns will need to be raised and processed directly with the office using the following procedure.
Stateside Skates Returns Procedure
The below procedure is to help us provide a faster returns process while gathering detailed information to improve our products where necessary.
All returns will need to be raised with us BEFORE any goods are sent back. Any goods sent back without a Return To Manufacturer (RTM) number will NOT be processed and may be sent back to the sender without notice.
1. Obtain an RTM number by emailing email@example.com with the following details;
- Valid proof of purchase. A photo of a receipt or screen shot from your system is fine.
- Clear Pictures of the items showing the issue and overall condition
- Detailed explanation of the issue and any correspondence from the end consumer.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for a decision/reply.
2. We will email back with our decision and send a Returns Authorisation Form if approved.
3. Items for repair/return will be collected by us unless otherwise stated. We can collect and resend items to/from end users directly but we do prefer all transactions go through the retail stores.
4. All returns will be processed on our system under the retailers account. Replacements sent will show on separate invoices and email notifications. Please allow up to 10 working days (at busy periods) for returns to be processed and redelivered.