Stateside Skates Returns Policy
We will not deal directly with the end consumer for repairs/returns. All contact will need to come from the retail shop to Stateside Skates via email or telephone. The end consumer’s contract of purchase is held with the retail shop and not Stateside Skates directly.
- At Stateside Skates we offer up to 90 days Limited Warranty on all our products (unless specific local law applies), which will cover manufacturing defects and genuine faults only. This does not cover wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse, modifications or change of mind.
- We do not issue any monetary refunds to end users, any discounts or credits will be taken from the trade cost of the item and issued to the retailer only.
- We do not cover items used for hire and rental purposes unless the item is from our Rental product range, this also affects items used for promotional purposes/events.
- Our agents will not take return items away with them on visits. All returns will need to be raised and processed directly with the office via email or telephone.
Stateside Skates Returns Procedure
The below procedure is to help us provide a faster returns process while gathering detailed information to improve our products where necessary.
All returns will need to be authorised by us before any goods are sent back. Any goods sent back without a valid Return to Manufacturer (RTM) number will not be processed and may be sent back to the sender without notice.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information;
- Valid Proof of Purchase - Either a photo of the receipt or screenshot from your system.
- Clear photos showing the issue and overall condition of the product.
- Detailed explanation of the issue.
- All correspondence from the end user.
Please allow up to 3 working days for a decision or reply.
2. We will inform you of our decision and if necessary send replacement parts for the retailer to repair the product. If we require return of the product for inspection, we will send a Returns Authorisation form along with a valid RTM number. A full replacement item or credit will only be issued at the discretion of Stateside Skates on a case by case basis.
3. Items for repair/return will be collected by us unless otherwise stated. We can collect and resend items to/from end users but we prefer all transactions to go through the retail stores.
If we have to collect an item from an end user, we will do this by sending a DPD Shop Returns label rather than doing a direct courier collection.
We do not require faulty product to be returned from International Customers unless we deem it to be necessary. Stateside Skates expect all faulty goods to be destroyed and disposed of once we have agreed the return. If we decide we need the faulty product back, we will ask the retailer to return the item to us and we will then credit postage costs once we have been sent an invoice for the postage amount.
4. All returns will be processed on our system under the retailer’s account, if necessary all replacements or parts will be sent on the retailer’s next order. Replacements sent will show on separate invoices and email notifications. Please allow up to 10 working days for returns to be processed and redelivered.